Skip to content
What are the rink rules?
- All skaters must skate in the same direction
- Keep moving on the rink
- No pushing or playing tig
- Absolutely no food or drink on the rink at any time
- Read all information before entering rink
- Wear the protective equipment provided
- Skate to your own ability – ask for help if needed
- Alert staff of any first aid emergencies
- Be considerate and support new skaters
- Skates only on the rink – no shoes (exception parents supporting young children)
ROLLERSTOP STAFF RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANYONE FROM THE RINK WHO IS DEEMED TO BE PUTTING THEMSELVES OR OTHERS IN DANGER.